- A UK High Court has banned the government-funded, parents’ support charity, Mermaids UK, from further contact with a family where a seven-year-old boy was forced to live as a girl.
- The Las Vegas mass shooter is reported to have paid a prostituted woman to let him enact violent rape scenarios towards her.
- Venezuelan feminists campaign for legal abortion rights.
- The UK government census may stop asking about respondents’ sex, in response to protests by transgender-identified activists.
- A national police lead for sex abuse cases in the UK is recommending that childhood grooming victims be pardoned for crimes they were coerced into committing by their abusers.
Like this article? Tip Feminist Current!