- UK Prime Minister Theresa May supports reforming the Gender Recognition Act so that people can legally register a change of “gender” based on self-identification, without a diagnosis of gender dysphoria.
- Sarah Ditum explains how the UK’s Universal Credit system for benefits makes it harder for women to leave abusive men.
- Going forward, Kevin Smith says he will donate profits from movies of his that were produced by Harvey Weinstein to the charity Women in Film.
- Ontario police have charged 12 people with running a sex trafficking ring that exploited nearly 200 victims.
- Julie Bindel: “We all have to go that little bit further than we dare.”