- Sade Agboola, a single mom in Croydon, UK, sets up a taxi service for women and children only.
- Greek women are requesting signatures on a petition to parliament opposing new gender identity legislation because of its potential effects on the rights of women and girls.
- The Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media and J. Walter Thompson have released their findings on how women are misrepresented and sexualized in ads.
- The macho culture of the Australian wine industry continues to drive away its top female talent.
- Ten women have testified to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security that the country’s immigrant detention facilities pose threats to the health of pregnant women.
- Misogyny and decades of parental preference for sons is proving socially toxic in China, as a generation of adult men suffer what’s being described as a shortage of women.
Enjoy fiercely independent, women-led media? Support Feminist Current!