38 women have come forward with allegations they were sexually harassed by Hollywood director James Toback. pic.twitter.com/rn44ipYWYk
— AJ+ (@ajplus) October 23, 2017
- As further allegations of sexual misconduct towards women surface, Vox and GQ fire male staff, and screenwriter/director James Toback faces at least 38 recently leveled allegations of harassment and sexual assault.
- Julian Assange’s offer to reveal a “male secret” on Twitter is widely mocked.
- A woman named Jenny Listman writes about the time Nobel Peace Prize winner Elie Wiesel sexually assaulted her when she was 19-years-old.
- Physiotherapist Heba Shaheed says women’s pelvic floor and menstrual pain, as well as post-childbirth health problems are too often normalized and not properly treated by doctors.
- A judge who sentenced a Halifax man to eight months in jail for sexual harassment, praised the victim for coming forward, calling her “courageous.”