This is just heartbreaking. When the City of London Corporation says they want to "ensure our facilities are fit to serve the needs of everyone who enjoys them", that "everyone" doesn't include women who want privacy.https://t.co/5nwFvc2BSo
— Sarah Ditum (@sarahditum) December 31, 2017
- The famous Ladies’ Pond on London’s Hampstead Heath, which has been an oasis for women for decades, will no longer be women-only, after a trans-identified male demanded the pond to be made “gender fluid.” Last week, a spokesman for the City of London Corporation which manages the lake, confirmed that men who identify as women will be allowed to use the pond and female changing rooms.
- Clinical psychiatrist, Dr. James Cantor, reviews the evidence on how many children with gender dysphoria continue to identify as transgender in adulthood.
- The State of Oklahoma incarcerates twice as many women per capita as any other state in the US due to harsh prosecution of low-level, nonviolent drug offenses.
- Female academics are 38 per cent more likely to be pressured to add an author to a research paper, even when they didn’t substantially contribute, than their male colleagues.
- Three UK residents have been convicted under slavery laws for forcing trafficked Vietnamese immigrant girls to work as manicurists.