— BBC Radio 4 Today (@BBCr4today) January 17, 2018
- In London, a case has opened today to expunge the criminal records of women who got soliciting charges as sexually abused teens. “Sex workers rights” activists remained conspicuously absent from the courtroom.
- Polish Parliament rejects a bill to make abortion more accessible, while sending another that would ban abortion of sick fetuses for more work by parliamentary commissions.
- More former clients have come forward to accuse massage therapist David Kost of Notre-Dame-de-Grâce of sexual assault.
- Former Today host Ann Curry confirms that the Matt Lauer harassment scandal was not an isolated incident and was indicative of a broader culture.
- Cryptocurrency is a bros’ culture (and bros are getting rich).