- After being unceremoniously removed from feminism after displaying misogynist, domineering [read: male] behaviour, Charles Clymer has “come out” as a transwoman.
- Aly Raisman’s victim impact statement went beyond addressing Larry Nassar’s abuse of over 140 young women, and condemned USA Gymnastics and Michigan State authorities, who had brushed off decades worth of complaints about him.
- A record number of women will be running for office in the United States this year.
- A new campaign from Ruhama, a Dublin-based NGO supporting prostituted women, shows that johns were not deterred from purchasing sex from a woman they knew had been trafficked and was being abused.
- After a four year legal battle, YouTube star Chrissy Chambers settled a first-of-its-kind UK civil suit against an ex-boyfriend who posted revenge porn, filmed while she was unconscious.