- Members of the Canadian pop band Hedley stand accused of sexual harassment and assault. Many of the band’s accusers are young teens.
- Trump’s lawyer finally confirms rumours that he paid $130,000 to a porn star to secure her silence around a sexual encounter in 2006.
- Defence lawyers for a sexual predator in France argue that his 11-year-old victim is “not a child.”
- Olympic snowboarder Shaun White dismisses allegations of sexual misconduct, calling them “gossip.”
- Paul Ryan, Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, addresses the fact that a known domestic abuser made his way into the White House. He said:
“Clearly we should all be condemning domestic violence…
… And if a person who commits domestic violence gets in the government then there is a breakdown in the system,” the speaker added. “There’s a breakdown in the vetting system and then that breakdown needs to be addressed.”