- Supporters of the Irish rugby stars accused of rape have taken out a full-page newspaper ad to demand reinstatement of the men’s right to play. The ad in the Belfast Telegraph reads:
“As Ulster and Irish rugby fans we want these innocent men reinstated and rightly allowed to resume their roles for both club and country. The IRFU [Irish Rugby Football Union] should take note of the silent majority and not bow to the court of social media.”
- Russian activists accusing MP Leonid Slutsky of sexual harassment are arrested while protesting.
- The Progressive Conservatives have had to let go of another staffer over allegations that he sexually harassed his intern in 2013.
- A Nova Scotia police chief will stand trial for the sexual assault of a 17-year-old girl.
- The Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office has opened a new investigation against Kevin Spacey around sexual assault allegations.