— LadyJustice 👩⚖️ (@RadFemLawyer) May 29, 2018
- Female protestors trying to make a point about proposed changes to the gender self-identification standards in the UK were ejected by police from the Hampstead Heath men’s pool, though the women-only pond now allows men to swim there based on self-identification.
- A trans-identified male, who changed the legal sex marker on his birth certificate to “female,” is alleging that a women’s gym discriminated against him for refusing to allow him to apply for membership.
- A California businessman has been sentenced to a 90-day house arrest after he pleaded “no contest” to raping a five-year-old girl.
- As gender parity worsens in China, overall, women in the country’s technology industry face pay discrimination and are stereotyped as being unsuitable for programming careers because of their sex.
- Twitter has been banning people for stating basic facts about biological sex.