- Linda Bellos, a lesbian feminist and longtime UK Labour Party member, is being privately prosecuted by Giuliana Kendal, a trans-identified male, for alleged hate speech. Although police interviewed Bellos about comments that she made about defending herself against trans-activists last year, they did not charge her with a crime. A private prosecution is a criminal prosecution that is launched by an individual or a private entity, rather than by the state.
- The Yellowknife RCMP are being criticized for arresting and jailing a rape victim for public intoxication after they found her lying in an alleyway after the assault, which was caught on a surveillance camera.
- A sex doll brothel will be opening in Toronto. The company’s website says:
“Our vision is to bring you an exciting new way to achieve your needs without the many restrictions and limitations that a real partner may come with. We hope that way you can enjoy any fantasy or fetish you desire without judgement or shame.”
- Brown University has withdrawn and amended a press release announcing the first peer-reviewed study on Rapid-Onset Gender Dysphoria in teen girls, after trans activists complained to the university and the journal that published the study. A petition is circulating in support of the research and its author.
- In South Carolina, a man has been charged with voyeurism after he dressed as a woman and entered a woman’s bathroom. Shawn Thomas Hallett was arrested after he video-recorded a woman using an adjacent bathroom stall on his cell phone.