- A poll of UK parliamentarians indicates a majority are afraid to talk about gender identity issues in public. Most said they avoid the subject, even though a majority disagree with the proposed changes to the Gender Recognition Act. The Times reports:
“The ComRes poll shows that 67% of MPs of all stripes are fearful of the effect the planned changes will have on women’s changing rooms and refuges. Half have been contacted by members of the public concerned at the proposals.”
- The UK’s Law Commission is considering making hostility to men a “hate crime.”
- Women incarcerated in US prisons are punished more harshly, for lesser infractions than male prisoners.
- According to the new documentary, Hidden, organized crime gangs in Scotland are moving trafficked women from town to town “like commodities.”
- A child psychologist in Winnipeg who trained medical students has been busted for child abuse images found on his personal devices and uploaded to cloud storage.