- A British parole board has decided to overrule and reverse last year’s decision to grant parole to John Worboys — a cab driver who was convicted of sexually assaulting 12 women in 2008.
- Thousands joined demonstrations across Norway on Saturday as part of nationwide backlash against proposals to tighten the country’s abortion laws.
- In Colorado, Christopher Watts has been sentenced to three consecutive life terms and 84 additional years for the murders of his pregnant wife and two daughters.
- A recent surge in the number of trafficking victims brought to the UK has been linked to “sophisticated” Albanian gangs.
- The Ontario PC Party passed a resolution to debate whether or not the party should support gender identity ideology.
Enjoy fiercely independent, women-led media? Support Feminist Current!