— Press Gazette (@pressgazette) December 10, 2018
- Janice Turner of The Times was awarded comment journalist of the year at the 2018 British Journalism Awards for her coverage of gender identity policy, generating criticism from writers at BuzzFeed and PinkNews.
- Reporters at The Times uncovered over 100 cases of pedophiles using YouTube live streaming to groom minors into performing on-camera sexual acts.
- Julia Beck was voted off the Baltimore mayor’s LGBTQ commission for stating that a lesbian is a female homosexual, and expressing concern over trans-identifying males being incarcerated in women’s prisons.
- Jacob Walter Anderson, the former president of Phi Delta Theta fraternity at Baylor University, who was charged with four counts of sexual assault in 2016, has pled guilty to a lesser offence. His plea deal consists of three years of probation, a $400 fine and mandatory counselling. He will have no criminal record and will not be required to register as a sex offender.
- An Australian man who live-streamed himself playing a video game has been arrested following an incident where viewers saw him get up from his chair to allegedly beat his wife after she told him he’d been playing too long; viewers said they could hear what sounded like blows, and the screams of a woman and children.