- A Guardian investigation has revealed hundreds of complaints of sexual harassment against male police officers in the UK, most of which resulted in no action being taken.
- Amidst an institutional collapse that’s led to a dearth of food and basic medical supplies, many Venezuelan women who have fled the country are reduced to selling sex, breast milk, or their hair.
- Younger women in the US still continue to shoulder most of the burden of unpaid care work in the home.
- In India, thousands lined up along roadways in Kerala to light lamps in support of the Supreme Court decision to allow women of menstrual age to visit the Sabarimala shrine of Lord Ayyappa.
- An Argentine woman abducted by traffickers in the 1980s has been found and freed in Bolivia.
Enjoy fiercely independent, women-led media? Support Feminist Current!