- Sony Music has decided to dissolve its working relationship with R. Kelly. The singer was removed from the RCA Records website shortly after 10AM on Friday.
- The FBI has shut down a complex web-based Asian sex trafficking ring with outposts in Canada, the U.S., and Australia. A Toronto man allegedly behind the operation was arrested along with six others.
- A Dublin hospital denied an abortion to a woman with a fatal fetal abnormality, despite Ireland’s recent introduction of legal abortion services.
- Evie Amati has been sentenced to nine years prison for attempted murder after attacking three people with an axe inside a Sydney 7-eleven following rejection from a Tinder date.
- A health care provider is being sued by the family of a 23-year-old developmentally disabled woman, who was allegedly raped, impregnated, and injured while in the care of the Florida facility.
Enjoy fiercely independent, women-led media? Support Feminist Current!