- Four women have accused former Costa Rican president and 1987 Nobel Prize winner Óscar Arias of sexual misconduct over a 48 hour period.
- Following backlash, the Alberta Teacher’s Association announced that that Andrew Evans, a convicted murderer of a prostituted woman, will no longer be speaking at an upcoming teacher’s convention.
- Tekashi 6ix9ine’s ex-girlfriend alleges that the rapper physically abused her throughout the relationship.
- A Toronto man is facing charges for forcible confinement after holding women against their will on two separate occasions.
- Argentinian soccer player Macarena Sanchez is taking legal action against the country’s soccer association in an effort to establish women’s soccer as a professional sport.
Like this article? Tip Feminist Current!