- The epidemic of male violence and femicide in El Salvador is driving women to seek asylum in the US. Time reports:
“In the Central American country of just six million people, one woman was the victim of a femicide — a man murdering of a woman or girl because of her gender — every 24 hours in 2018. That’s one of the worst rates of femicide in the world, according to the United Nations.”
- Gregor Murray, a city councillor from Dundee, Scotland, has been suspended for two months over abusive comments made to members of the public, including using the slur, “TERF.”
- A trans-identified male was caught on video attacking a teenage girl with a hammer in a KFC parking lot in Liverpool.
- Video of Kelowna RCMP officers interviewing an Indigenous teen girl after she reported a sexual assault reveal the officers asking her questions such as, “Were you at all turned on during this at all? Even a little bit?”
- In response to the growing #MeToo movement in India, men’s rights activists are organizing under a group called Save Indian Family to complain about men getting, “lynched socially.”