Embed from Getty Images
- A report by the Korea Future Initiative, based in London, claims that thousands of North Korean women and girls are trafficked to China for commercial sex or coerced marriage.
- The UK Judicial Diversity Committee orders judges to address defendants as the sex of their choice and keep birth sex and names secret.
- A private gender clinic that gave puberty blockers to a 12-year-old is moving to Spain after both its doctors were suspended by the General Medical Council (GMC).
- Meghan Murphy will speak in Scotland on Wednesday, addressing MSPs in Holyrood at the invitation of SNP MSP Joan McAlpine. She will also speak at a public event in Glasgow on Friday with ForWomenScot.
- Seventy women across the UK speak out about what it’s like to be cyberflashed by men sending them unsolicited penis pictures.
Enjoy fiercely independent, women-led media? Support Feminist Current!