Embed from Getty Images
- Police Scotland face criticism after being unable confirm when a policy change was made allowing suspects to self-identify their sex, calling crime statistics reporting into question.
- In Uttar Pradesh, India, two men are arrested after filming themselves gang raping a deaf and mute teen girl and uploading the footage on social media.
- Japanese women petition their government to ban workplace dress codes that require female employees to wear high heels.
- Philippine women fight to keep the history of wartime sexual slavery at the hands of the Imperial Japanese Army during WWII alive, having received neither an official apology nor compensation.
- A UK GCSE exam paper is criticized by scientists after testing authorities replaced the word “sex” with “gender” in questions about reproductive biology.
Like this article? Tip Feminist Current!