— Andy Ngo (@MrAndyNgo) June 8, 2019
- Tech reporter Peter Bright has been charged with soliciting children online to sexually abuse and rape. He was arrested after meeting with an undercover agent who he believed to be the mother of two children, aged seven and nine years old.
- A streaming WiFi camera was found attached to the underside of a toilet lid in the unisex bathroom of a Michigan Starbucks.
- Tips reported to the Houston Chronicle due to their series on sexual abuse by leaders and volunteers in the Southern Baptist Church, Abuse of Faith, has resulted in an addition of 45 criminal cases to the news agency’s online database.
- The government of Saskatchewan announces that it will fully cover the abortion pill, Mifegymiso, leaving Nunavut as the last region in Canada without coverage.
- Iran introduces 2,000 new morality police units in response to women’s hijab protests.