Northern Ireland’s abortion law breaches UK’s human rights commitments, High Court in Belfast rules https://t.co/JQIXPKIskl
— BBC Breaking News (@BBCBreaking) October 3, 2019
- Northern Ireland’s criminalization of abortion is found to violate the UK’s human rights commitment, the High Court rules.
- Lawsuit alleges James Franco’s now-defunct acting school sexually exploited women, promoting “widespread inappropriate and sexually charged behavior.”
- A 56-year-old South Korean man is suspected to be the serial killer responsible for a series of rape-murders from over 30 years ago.
- A Wall Street Journal report alleges insurance tycoon Greg Lindberg hired surveillance operatives to spy on women he was dating or viewed as prospective partners.
- A UK court rules that an autistic man who cannot understand the concept of consent has a “fundamental right to sex” and must be allowed to pursue sexual relationships.