NASA astronauts Christina Koch and Jessica Meir have completed their spacewalk, becoming the first two women to venture outside the International Space Station at the same time. https://t.co/svs72GJn3B
— Smithsonian Magazine (@SmithsonianMag) October 18, 2019
- NASA astronauts Christina Koch and Jessica Meir conducted the first all-female spacewalk on the International Space Station.
- An investigation finds that female doctors in the British Medical Association have been widely subjected to sexist remarks and bullying by male colleagues.
- Trans cyclist Rachel McKinnon claims it is “unfair” for trans-identified males to be barred from participating in women’s sports.
- Women in Kazakhstan that are victim to domestic violence receive insufficient protection and are rarely granted justice, Human Rights Watch reports.
- A Vancouver man arrested for tricking 60 young women and girls into seeing him masturbate and filming their reactions pleads guilty to three counts of committing an indecent act in public and two counts of exposing his genitals to a person under the age of 16.