NHS ‘over-diagnosing’ children having treatment for gender dysphoria, with psychologists unable to give proper assessments over fears of being branded ‘transphobic’, former staff warn https://t.co/o70CkVHhqB
— Sky News (@SkyNews) December 12, 2019
- Former National Health Service (NHS) staff members warn children are being “over-diagnosed” as transgender, then over-medicalized at the Gender Identity Development Service (GIDS) at the Tavistock. “At the moment there’s only one pathway through the service, which is a medical pathway, not a psychological one,” the psychologist said. Thirty five psychologists have resigned from the children’s gender-identity service in London in the last three years.
- Seven men brutally beat an 18-year-old woman in an alleged homophobic attack against her and her same sex partner in St. Petersburg.
- A Scandinavian woman says Cyprus police forced her to withdraw a rape claim or face arrest, similar to the recent case of a British teenager who was allegedly gang raped and forced by authorities to retract her statement.
- West Africa’s top court has ordered Sierra Leone to revoke a law that required pregnant girls to drop out of school.
- Jessica/Jonathan Yaniv is accused of masturbating to multiple underage teenagers in a video released by YouTuber Blaire White.