- The Vancouver park board is considering making all washrooms gender neutral. The Vancouver Sun reports:
“The Washroom Strategy draft document is currently being reviewed by the City’s advisory committees for seniors, the LGBTQ2+ community, persons with disabilities, children, youth and families, women, and urban Indigenous peoples.
It asks point blank: ‘Do you think that all park washrooms should be universal?'”
Contact the park board via their website.
- Forwomen.Scot are raising money to ensure women’s and girls’ rights are defended during the Scottish government consultation on GRA reform.
- Jessica Yaniv, who appeared in a British Columbia court yesterday for two charges of possession of a prohibited weapon, attacked a Rebel News reporter and falsely accusing a Post Millennial reporter of photographing him in the women’s restroom.
- An Open University lecture regarding trans rights and prison systems was cancelled after a targeted Twitter campaign. Jo Phoenix, a professor of criminology, is the latest in a series of UK academics who have been censored on the topic of transgenderism.
- One of the largest studies conducted on women’s attitudes after abortion found the majority of women experience relief rather than regret.