hi @seftoncouncil 👋🏼 the flag you’re flying at the moment is a hostile transphobic dog whistle, recognised as a symbol and brand of one of Britain’s most outspoken and visible trans-antagonists, and the leader of a transphobic hate group.pic.twitter.com/3qsSieK3T7
— Adrian Harrop (@AdrianHarrop) March 2, 2020
- The UK’s Merseyside Council removed flags bearing the dictionary definition of the word “woman,” to mark International Women’s Day, after backlash from trans activists.
- Argentina’s president says that he intends to send a bill to the legislature to legalize abortion in the next 10 days, which would make the nation the first major country in the region to make legal abortion available for women.
- An 18-year-old male student was arrested after exposing his genitals to a child and allegedly committing sexual assault in the mixed-sex restroom at Rhinelander High School in Wisconsin.
- A new report says that 84 Queensland police officers have been accused of domestic violence offenses in the last five years.
- Professor Dame Sue Black, a forensic anthropologist in Lancaster University, has pioneered a method of identifying the perpetrators in child abuse images from the vein patterns on the backs of their hands. Her work has helped in the sentencing of over 30 child sex abusers.