- A COVID-19 transport ban in Uganda is leaving women trapped at home with abusers, unable to travel to seek medical treatment or refuge.
- Multiple news outlets are under fire for publishing obituaries featuring the birth name of Aimee Stevens, a trans-identified male who was at the centre of a high-profile discrimination case.
- Three gunmen stormed a Kabul hospital maternity unit, killing at least 15 in a targeted attack against pregnant women and babies.
- Women in war-torn Kashmir say sexual predators are assaulting women in community bunkers, forcing them to brave artillery shells to avoid abuse in shelters.
- Serial rapist Keegan Spearchief is again being sought by Calgary police after he allegedly performed a sexual act while watching a 12-year-old girl through her bedroom window.
Enjoy fiercely independent, women-led media? Support Feminist Current!