Embed from Getty Images
- Rwanda is set to release 50 women who were jailed for having abortions after the country’s president issued a personal pardon.
- Housing experts say a growing number of landlords are asking tenants for sex in exchange for housing, as COVID-19 lockdowns and unemployment leave many struggling to pay rent.
- Domestic violence victims are to receive a code word to help them escape abuse, UK Home Secretary Priti Patel announces.
- A South Korean football club is fined 100 million KRW (81,300 USD) for allegedly using sex dolls to fill seats at a closed match.
- South Carolina outlawed the shackling of pregnant inmates on Thursday, becoming the 43rd US state to do so.
Enjoy fiercely independent, women-led media? Support Feminist Current!