This is what we have been calling for. We are very glad to see this guidance issued by the @educationgovuk. https://t.co/DcSxsEuGe4 pic.twitter.com/u6gi8MnL5o
— TransgenderTrend (@Transgendertrd) September 24, 2020
- New guidance from the Department of Education states that teachers in England should not tell children that they might be a different gender based on their appearance or personality.
- Late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg becomes the first woman in U.S. history to lie in state at the U.S. Capitol in Washington DC.
- Iranian human rights defender Nasrin Sotoudeh is fighting for her life as she approaches the 50th day of her hunger strike against the “scandalous mistreatment” of political prisoners detained in Iran.
- A new study reveals that countries could save billions of dollars a year by tackling domestic violence, with economists estimating that domestic abuse cost the African kingdom of Lesotho 5.5 per cent of its GDP.
- B.C. Ecosocialist Party leader Stuart Parker was forced to resign after after defending women supporting J.K. Rowling on social media.