- Norway’s Parliament has outlawed “hate speech” regarding gender identity, approving amendments addressing discrimination based on “gender, gender identity, or expression.”
- A trans-identified teenager in Australia has been removed from their parents’ custody as they refused to support the teen’s transition-related body modification.
- After a 13-year-old girl in Chennai was sexually assaulted by a police officer, her parents pushed her into prostitution. Eight people have been arrested in connection with exploiting the child.
- Sexual violence and harassment cost Moroccan women over $313 million USD in direct and indirect losses or service needs.
- Italian officials have investigated 1,083 reports of revenge porn this last year, and issued 121 indictments.