— Hannah Mouncey (@HannahMouncey) January 15, 2021
- Trans-identified male athlete, Hannah Mouncey, will sue the Australian Football League over rules that would preserve some female-only sports.
- Two female judges with the Afghan Supreme Court have been assassinated in the street in Kabul, by gunmen riding a motorcycle. Their murders follow a wave of recent killings in which Taliban militants are suspected.
- A man is facing charges in Melbourne for hiring a 16-year-old girl to work at an Australian brothel, without making any attempt to check her identification.
- A UK report indicates that as many as 90 per cent of girls in the criminal justice system are victims of criminal abuse.
- The Bangladeshi High Court has banned women from working as Muslim marriage registrars on the basis that menstruating women are regarded as impure.