Now the Lancet CANCELS women: Fury as leading medical journal runs ‘dehumanising’ front-page https://t.co/Q4wbocNt47
— Daily Mail U.K. (@DailyMailUK) September 26, 2021
- Leading medical journal The Lancet is accused of sexism for describing women as “bodies with vaginas” on the cover of its latest edition.
- Wisconsin-based singer/songwriter and Women’s Liberation Front member Thistle Pettersen was cited with “disorderly conduct with a hate crime enhancer” for posting feminist stickers in public places. The charges were later dropped on First Amendment grounds.
- Women enslaved by ISIS who were featured in award-winning documentary “Sabaya” say they didn’t consent to appearing in the film.
- Thousands demonstrate in cities across Italy in support of Afghan women, demanding that Taliban leaders allow women to participate in academic and political life.
- Residents of European microstate San Marino vote “overwhelmingly” to legalize abortion, striking down a 150-year-old law criminalizing the practice in the Catholic-majority state.