A trans pedophile found to have been living among children in a public housing complex was run out of the estate by furious neighbors last night.
Katie Dolatowski was convicted after attempting to rape a young girl in the women’s washroom of a store.https://t.co/OGEgFExIJf
— REDUXX (@ReduxxMag) October 20, 2022
- A trans-identified man who is a registered sex offender used a female name to gain entry to a domestic violence shelter for women and children in Scotland. Katie Dolatowski was allowed to stay at the Leeds Women’s Aid Refuge for 71 days before being removed.
- A report by Keep Prisons Single Sex discovers a legal “loophole” that allows criminals to hide prior convictions by self-identifying as transgender when applying for jobs in the U.K., potentially giving pedophiles access to work involving children.
- An Australian lesbian activist lodges a discrimination complaint against retailer Target, claiming a staff member told her to leave for openly discussing lesbian rights and wearing a shirt featuring the logo of Lesbian Gay Bisexual Tasmania.
- A woman incarcerated in a Sask. prison continues her eight-week hunger strike to protest the treatment of Indigenous women in jail, leading others to join.
- The Taliban is promoting women’s medical education in an effort to segregate medical care by sex following the hardline Islamists’ return to power in Afghanistan, the Washington Post reports.