- The Trump administration’s strategic plan for the Health & Human Services will define life as beginning at conception.
- The U.S. Women’s March’s upcoming national Women’s Convention will feature Bernie Sanders as headliner.
- Indigenous anthology will publish author who pled guilty to a domestic violence related assault, despite objections by other authors whose work was planned for inclusion.
- The City of San Francisco dedicates a memorial to the so-called “Comfort Women,” who were sexually enslaved by the Imperial Japanese Army during WWII.
- Liberian women warn the country’s male presidential candidates to keep the peace that the women joined together to demand.
- Police were called to deal with a “family disturbance” at Harvey Weinstein’s daughter’s home on Wednesday morning
Enjoy fiercely independent, women-led media? Support Feminist Current!