Rihanna responding to Snapchat’s ad. I can’t believe they did this. pic.twitter.com/TpHQIXTm4j
— Gennette Cordova (@GNCordova) March 15, 2018
- Snapchat shares fall after Rihanna criticizes the company for an ad they ran making fun of her being assaulted by her former partner, Chris Brown.
- Syrian army officials are reportedly using rape and sexual violence as a means to subdue opposition and destroy families.
- Tasmania becomes the first Australian state to elect a majority female legislature.
- Stormy Daniels’ lawyer alleges that she was physically threatened during negotiations over the payoff to buy her silence over an alleged affair with Donald Trump.
- A Nova Scotia farmer posted photos of steak on Moo Nay Farms’ Facebook page as part of a promotion he called “Steak and Blowjob” Man’s day.