- A 14-year-old girl who became pregnant through rape has died in childbirth in Paraguay, a country that disallows abortion under any circumstances except a risk to the mother’s life.
- A 16-year-old Maryland girl, who was shot at her high school by a boy she’d broken up with, will be taken off life support and is expected to die.
- Polish women are having to travel to Germany to receive abortion care.
- Dr. Alice Han, an OB/GYN, writes that violence against women and girls is a global pandemic that is often ignored by health professionals.
- UK councils have cut women’s refuge funding by £7 million since 2010.
Enjoy fiercely independent, women-led media? Support Feminist Current!