- Ontario has issued its first non-binary birth certificate for Joshua Ferguson, who likes to be referred to as “they.”
- A disgraced former Kentucky judge who worked on the state Trump campaign in 2016 has been sentenced to 20 years in prison for trafficking and other sexual crimes against minors.
- Feminist scholar, Janice Raymond, has challenged the New Zealand Prostitutes’ Collective’s control over sex trade decriminalization policy and their cozy relationship with brothel keepers.
- New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman resigned last night after a number of women accused him of violence.
- Trans-identified male, Rachel McKinnon, has won another women’s cycling championship, the Dick Lane Velodrome
Like this article? Tip Feminist Current!