Embed from Getty Images
- Saudi police have arrested several people who campaigned against the ban on women driving, including women who participated in the protests and at least one man who represented them in court.
- President Trump plans to announce a ban on federal funds going to any domestic clinic that provides abortion services, or referrals for abortion care.
- A UK study indicates that bright girls from poor families are especially at risk of depression.
- Journalist Joanna Chiu says that “sexpat” male foreign correspondents from Western news agencies ruin news coverage of Asia, and drive competent women out of the industry.
- Korea Exposé is putting out their first short documentary, Feminism Reboot, covering the resurgence of feminist politics in the face of hostility and derision.
Enjoy fiercely independent, women-led media? Support Feminist Current!