- The Canadian Femicide Observatory for Justice and Accountability issued a list of the 78 victims of femicide in Canada identified so far in the first half of 2018.
- New Zealand’s minister for women, Julie Ann Genter, tells NZ Q + A host that trans-identified males are women, and are more discriminated against than women.
- Four more Japanese women’s colleges will allow trans-identified males to enroll as students.
- Julie Bindel highlights the sentencing and evidence disparities that women who kill abusive spouses are subjected to.
- Why are women who question the notion of gender identity and the practice of trans activism threatened with violence and death, while men who ask the same questions are not?
Like this article? Tip Feminist Current!