- Australian Sex Discrimination Commissioner Kate Jenkins has requested submissions to a National Inquiry on workplace sex discrimination.
- The Secwepemc Women’s Warrior Society is calling land defenders to come to British Columbia to resist the Trans Mountain pipeline project, saying that the Canadian government was never granted permission to use the land in that way.
- A paraplegic Georgia man has been arrested on charges of using zip ties and a stun gun to subdue and assault an exotic dancer he hired to perform at his home. He claims he was defending himself.
- In New Statesman, Sarah Ditum argues that lesbians were protesting at London Pride because the LGBT coalition leaves women behind.
- Julie Bindel writes about ballot measures that could roll back legalized brothel keeping in Nevada:
“If the legal brothels are closed down, what of the illegal ones? Even if the ballot measure to end the brothels in Lyon County passes, no one should expect prostitution and sex trafficking to end in Nevada. But with the false claims of the regulated, legal brothels out of the way, the abuses of the state’s far greater, unregulated, and illegal sex trade would come into sharper focus.”