Hi, thanks for the tag, I can confirm we are aware of this matter and enquiries are being made.
— MerPolCC (@MerPolCC) August 17, 2018
- In the UK, the mayor of Liverpool and the Merseyside police say they are investigating the source of stickers that read, “Women don’t have penises.”
- Posters designed by Renee Gerlich commemorating the the 125th anniversary of women’s suffrage in New Zealand have been removed after gender identity activists complained about her feminist critiques of trans activism and ideology.
- Anti-trafficking advocates in the US note that police rarely even investigate charges of rape, or other assaults, when a man’s victim is a prostituted woman, and are calling for the US to adopt the Equality Model — also called the Nordic Model — of trafficking regulation.
- A 15-year-old North Carolina girl will not be charged in the shooting death of her mother’s boyfriend, with sheriff’s deputies considering the shooting “justified,” as the man severely beat the girl’s mother and threatened to kill her.
- A Colorado man has been taken into custody after confessing to the murder of his pregnant wife and their two daughters, ages three and four years old.