- The F.D.A. declined to ban the sale of textured breast implants, even though they are banned in Europe, on account of association to lymphoma.
- Stonewall calls the police on women’s grassroots groups peacefully protesting the charity’s erasure of lesbian history and identity outside a London event.
- Several Chinese social media accounts are taken down after voicing their support for Jingyao Liu, a woman who alleges the founder of an online shopping company sexually assaulted her.
- Four Saudi women’s rights activists are temporarily released after being detained for challenging state security by corresponding with human rights organizations and foreign journalists.
- A former priest who fathered a child with a teenage girl in 1990 is allowed to keep his job as a middle school teacher in New Jersey.
Like this article? Tip Feminist Current!