I got my own resisters picture! (thankyou) pic.twitter.com/7cv1orJkTC
— Maya Forstater (@MForstater) May 5, 2019
- Maya Forstater, an international tax policy expert, was fired for sharing views critical of gender identity on social media. Forstater is crowdfunding for legal representation at an employment tribunal.
- Two nurses from Nova Scotia bring the issue of non-state torture to the Women 7 Summit, asking governments to address the epidemic of common, household torture against women and children by private citizens.
- Luke and Ryan Hart, whose father murdered their mother and sister, write about harmful media reports on domestic murderers that praise the character of men who murder their partners and family members.
- US YouTube star, Austin Jones, was sentenced to 10 years in federal prison for coercing sexually explicit videos from his underage fans.
- In Australia, over a dozen paedophiles, rapists, and violent sex offenders won the right to work with children through a series of court challenges.