Embed from Getty Images
- The Swiss Supreme Court has ordered the IAAF to suspend its rules on testosterone levels and allow Caster Semenya to run in women’s competitions.
- Thousands of women in Buenos Aires protested for the decriminalization of abortion and to denounce male violence against women.
- The UN deputy high commissioner for human rights says that the ongoing US abortion bans are a crisis akin to “torture.”
- A nationwide investigation by the Minneapolis Star-Tribune revealed that rape is the least investigated violent crime in the US.
- In Ethiopia, women and children are increasingly likely to report domestic or sexual abuse, but social stigma still keeps many silent or ostracized by families who take the abuser’s side.
Like this article? Tip Feminist Current!