One woman, who is not a member of the media, took it into her own hands to ask the PM about sexual assaults in prisons.
Didn’t catch the first part of her questioning but she stormed to the front by a reporter.
— Ben Murphy (@BenMurphy590) September 17, 2019
- April Halley says she was removed from a press conference after asking Justin Trudeau about Corrections Canada’s decision to allow trans-identified males to be held in women’s prisons.
- A suspected Detroit serial killer and sexual predator is charged with the murders of four women.
- A new study reveals a lack of growth for female representation in art over the past decade, with just two per cent of art sold at global auctions created by women.
- The worldwide maternal and infant mortality rate has fallen by more than a third since 2000, according to new UN figures, but the rate of decline remains way off track to meet global targets to reduce maternal deaths.
- The world’s first museum dedicated to vaginas is set to open in the UK following a $50,000 crowdfunding campaign. The Vagina Museum aims to fight stigmas and educate the public on vaginal and vulval health.