Embed from Getty Images
- A report from the Internet Watch Foundation (IWF) reveals that 49 per cent of child abuse imagery found on technology platforms over a three-year period was hosted on Twitter.
- Bangladeshi women working in Saudi Arabia share stories of inhumane working conditions, beatings, wage theft, and sexual abuse by their employers.
- The New Zealand man who murdered British hiker Grace Millane has been accused of choking two other women during sexual encounters.
- A brain activity study of 104 girls and boys, ages three to 10, found no sex-based differences in how children at these ages handle mathematical problem solving.
- Rape victims in Scotland are being forced to pay hundreds of pounds to maintain service for mobile phones seized by police as evidence in their investigations.
Enjoy fiercely independent, women-led media? Support Feminist Current!