Embed from Getty Images
- Thousands sign a petition urging the Charity Commission to deny charitable status to the LGB Alliance for being a “transphobic hate group.”
- Policy Options reports that Canada’s women chief medical officers are leading efforts to combat COVID-19 while “breaking down complex information” during daily press conferences.
- French women are using code words at pharmacies to escape their abusers, as domestic violence against women rises amid COVID-19 lockdowns.
- Former national ski coach Bertrand Charest, who was handed a 12 year sentence in 2017 for sexually abusing young female athletes, has been granted full parole.
- A Hungarian draft law proposes that trans-identified individuals’ legal sex should not be changed on some official documents.
Enjoy fiercely independent, women-led media? Support Feminist Current!