— Colin Wright (@SwipeWright) June 29, 2020
- Reddit has banned the r/GenderCritical sub as part of a new “hate speech” rule that “does not protect groups of people who are in the majority,” and neglected to mention women as a vulnerable group.
- Twitter has banned Graham Linehan for tweeting, “men aren’t women, tho.”
- Allison Bailey, a criminal defense barrister and co-founder of the UK LGB Alliance, has raised £60,000 to sue her employers, Garden Court Chambers, and the gender identity charity, Stonewall, even after CrowdJustice suspended her fundraiser over the weekend.
- The US Supreme Court has struck down a Louisiana law requiring abortion providers, to have hospital admitting privileges, which tend to be reserved for doctors whose patients frequently need hospitalization and so aren’t available to those who mainly offer outpatient services.
- The Chinese government is using forced abortion, IUDs, mass detention, and sterilization, to reduce the population of Muslim minorities like the Uighur people, even as they encourage Han Chinese to have more children.